Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Its Tag Time!

It has been quite a few serious posts of late. So its time to take the foot of the pedal a little.

I am back in Singapore by the way. I had taken time off from my course to attend my younger brother’s commissioning as an artillery officer in the Singapore armed forces. I have posted some pictures from the parade in my picassa. I will talk more about it in the next post.

This post is all about just fun. I take this tag from a blog I came across. And I would like to tag all those who are in my blog roll, and ones who like reading this post.

Answer the questions below and do a Google image search on your answer, pick a picture from the results on the first page, with minimal explanation.

1.) The age you will be in your next birthday: 26



2.) A place you’d like to travel to: The Great Barrier Reef


3.) Your Favorite place: bed


4.) Your favorite food/drink: tiramisu cake , pepsi




5.) Your Favorite pet : oriental red discus


6.) Your favorite color combination: Red and


7.) Your favorite piece of clothing: Adidas



8.) Your all time favorite song: You and Me –lifehouse


9.) Your favorite TV show: Prison break



10.) Full name of your significant other: Rachel Bilson


11.) The town in which you live in : Choa Chu Kang



12.) Your screen name/nickname: Villain


13.) Your First job: testing engineer – HP


14.) Your Dream job: Project Manager – Networking


15.) Bad Habit you have: procrastination


16.) Your worst fear: my friend’s fart.


17.) The one thing you’ll like to do before you die: Sky dive (I don’t mind if I die trying)


18.) The first thing you’ll buy if you get $1,000,000: Bugatti veyron

6 comments:

Lena said...

and wooooooow!! that car looks awesome! sooooooooooo cool! Wish you get 1000000 $ to get that one ;)

Vasanthan said...

@lena: yes many would want a Ferrari but i want to be better!

Prithi Shetty said...

Wow ! And pic tags are so much more interesting !

Vasanthan said...

@Prithi shetty: thanks!

Lakshmi said...

thats a very interesting tag..and I feel like having tiramisu right now

Vasanthan said...

@Lakshmi: thanks, are u a tiramisu addict like me?