Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How do I say goodbye.

Its just hours to the new year. And I still can't come to terms that a year is over.
It seemed like only a few days ago that I last wrote my resolutions for 2008. How do I say goodbye to this wonderful year.
It began when I was still in Australia, and its ending when I am still in Chennai. I was supposed to go back to Singapore on the 28th of December. I didn't cos I still have some unfinished business in India.

This was the year I completed my Cisco certifications. Yes people! I have officially completed all exams required to be a CCVP [Cisco Certified Voice Professional] .I am now part of the “Human network” as the Cisco ad goes.

2008 gave me a new home, a new group of friends, new environment [Chennai]. I came to Chennai planned for just a 2 month trip, but stayed for more than 6 months for my certification as well as for the love of Chennai. Chennai is a big city , and amidst all the crowd I still managed to bump onto my blog friend Shalini. How cool is that?

It is this year that I graduated from my university.
It is 2008 that gave me the longest time I had ever spent with my grandmother. Though she died this year , I am satisfied, I got all I could ask for.

In 2008 that me and my brother finally spoke heart to heart. The brotherhood which was lost due to simple quarrels a few years back has been rekindled.

So how do I say good bye, to this wonderful year. Who ever wished me a happy new year last year, Please to it again, cos it worked and I hoped it worked out well again, in 2009

To my Friends, Readers, Strangers, family and all lonely soles. I Wish you a Happy New YEAR! May 2009 be the Year we remember for all the good reasons! May it be more prosperous and with overwhelming happiness to all.

God speed, Full Speed ahead to 2009. you better be a good year, or else I will complain to 2010!

I dedicate this song to all my readers.

6 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Glad to know you had a wonderful 2008. Wishing you an awesome 2009 ahead :)

Vasanthan said...

@Shalini: Thanks Shalini, Wish you a rocking new year ahead!

Lena said...

seems it has been a good year for you, may the new one be even better :)

Vasanthan said...

@lena:Thanks for the wishes. hope it turns out well for u too.

m.flowerr said...

Happy New Year!Have a prosperous year ahead!

Vasanthan said...

mflower: thanks!