Friday, January 23, 2009

Quotes i share.

Inspired my Shalini's Monday morning inspirations i am going to introduce "Weekly Quote".
i will share quotes that i find very meaningful.
During my O'Level examinations i used to write down notes on small notebooks so that i could refer to them, on the way to school. then i got the idea to write motivational quotes on the back of those notebooks to encourage me to do better. now i have lost that habit and find myself lacking the motivation i had those days. i am going to bring back old times by sharing the quotes that changed my mood and got me inspired.

to day i start with something about love, i got this from my friend's facebook profile.

It takes no time to fall in love,
but it takes you years to know what love is.
It takes your fears to make you trust,
it takes some tears to make it rust

i haven officially named this segment, but i welcome suggestions. please help me out here. creativity has not been my forte.

4 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

That was a good one.. I too had a note book full of quotes during my school days which I used to keep updating as and when I come across something nice :)

Vasanthan said...

now i have stopped writing , but its time i add those and more to my blog. and let it serve others too.

Lena said...

i love quotes .. have a big collection of them. Love your idea.
what about 'Pearls of Wisdom' as a name for this section?

Vasanthan said...

Lena:Perls of Wisdom is great. I'll use it! Thanks a lot!