Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last workday of the week.

i am typing this post while waiting for lunch time to come on a Friday afternoon.
I am the IT engineer in my company, the only man in-charge for IT. currently we are in the process of opening another office.My current project is to provide all the IT necessities , support and maintain them.

i have got various vendors for the services and my current work is just to supervise them. quite frankly, i have nothing to do for the day. my agenda today is a meeting with the cable guys. that went briefly in the morning for 45 minutes and now i am staring at my screen with nothing to do.

Fridays are days that the only work is before lunch time. and after that nothing really gets done. everyone is already in informal clothes and the mood is really good. everyone seems a little laid back. I have no pressure, i know my planning has been good and my contingencies are well in place.

Its the great Singapore Sale now as well as the IT show. all my attention is on the page that has all the price list and i am already planning my shopping list.
- 1 X DDR2 Ram
- Asus EEPC 1002HA
- a mouse for that eepc (razor / logitech)
- 1 Tera Byte HDD for my home
- some fun peripherals maybe.

fingers crossed the crowd does not squeeze me too much.

No comments: