Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Deepavali!



Hi readers, from 25th till the 30th of October I will be going to my native to celebrate Deepavali. It would be a Deepavali that I had stored for 2 years. Last Deepavali was in Australia, this one with my grandmother. I would like to use this opportunity to wish, Arvind, Anju, lemonade, Shalini and all who celebrate Deepavali, “A very happy Deepavali! May this Deepavali be the best Deepavali to all of you?”

I will be offline till 30th so I will not be around to read your blogs, but keep posting and I will read them when I am back.
This is the Deepavali light up in Singapore. I took this picture when I was in Singapore for 2 weeks. All the streets in Little India have been lit up for this grand festival for the Hindu’s in Singapore!




7 comments:

my life.... said...

happy Diwali :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Deepavali!!!
you people have some many holiday, as here in brazil.

Arvind Gawade said...

Happy Deepavali Bro!

Enjoy your kampung trip.

Vasanthan said...

my Life: happy holidays to you.

dora: not many for hindu's just this one.

Arvind: of course i am having a blast. but it ain't my kampong!

sansmerci said...

happy diwali .. spore looks beautiful ... wud love to b there someday :)

Vasanthan said...

sansmerci : yes you should visit Singapore!

lemon said...

hope you had a great deepavali with your grandmother! :)