Saturday, May 9, 2009

This is a story of a boy

This is a story of a boy and his mom.
One day tom was walking home with a note from his teacher to his mom.
It read “this boy is stupid I can’t teach him.”
Tom gave it to his mom who got furious and went to his school and said to his teacher “my son is not stupid, he does not have to study in this school. I’ll teach him at home.”
From then tom started home school.
Many years later the world would switch off their lights on their homes on March 28 at 8.30pm for an hour. And they call it “Edison Hour”.
Yes, our Tom is non-other than Thomas Alva Edison, the school reject to invented the light bulb and many other inventions that separate us from the cavemen.

Edison said he did so much for his mom because he did not want to disappoint her.
Some say it was pure genius that Edison invented so much. But to me it was the most powerful power in the world that fueled him to excel – A mother’s Love

HAPPY MOTHER’S Day to all MOMs!!!!

9 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

All moms are beautiful in tehir own way :) Happy mom s day to ur mum :)

PurpleHeart said...

How inspiring even after the millionth read ! Saluting all MOMS !

Vasanthan said...

Shalini: Thanks , i Please convey my wishes to you mom too.

Purple Heart: Yeah. MOM IS BEST

the blogger formerly known as sansmerci said...

wow! a very different mothers day story i ve read so far and i ve never heard of... a new perspective to look at it! good one :)

Vasanthan said...

Semerci: thanks

my life.... said...

Happy Mother's day to yr mom and to all moms around the world! haha

Vasanthan said...

@My Life: Happy Belated mothers day wishes to you mom too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) take a look this emo boy style over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who passions to try hot stuff. Currently I'm fabricating my private solar panels. I'm managing it all alone without the help of my men. I'm utilizing the net as the only way to acheive that. I ran across a truly awesome website which explains how to contruct pv panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps needed for building solar panels.

I am not exactly sure about how correct the data given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I'd highly value it, because I truly would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/diy-solar-panel-construction-is-it-really-possible]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You people are great.