Thursday, December 6, 2007

Brisbane now . Where next? Chennai ? Hyderbad?

Can a Singaporean guy life in chennai?

I am studying in Queensland Australia, Queensland University of Technology. I just finish my last semester and , by god's grace is have passed and Going to graduate soon!

i am thinking of going to India to study CCNP ( Cisco certified network Professional) i have 2 options Hyderabad and Chennai. my parents and relatives encourage Hyderabad for the better standard of living and the cleanliness. I don't really care , i just want to make friends and enjoy my little time i spend in India.

i have a slight preference towards Chennai, that was due to the friends i made from blogging. could you guys suggest which is the more fun play to stay? if chennai can you guys suggest the exact place? i belief chennai is a huge city.

5 comments:

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

Being a chennai-ite, I'll obviously opt CHENNAI as No.1. But still, a new place is where one can learn more. Choose the newer of the TWO. (The one dat u'vent visited) :)

Regards
Ravi...

Ameya said...

Hmmm.. HIGH-DERABAD!! I'm basically from chen, but i'd say hyd is a much better place! :)

Neways thanks for dropping by my blog.. ! :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Chennai is a nice place too, the only draw back must be the traffic jams i suppose..

Vasanthan said...

i kinda like Chennai better from watching tv shows from chennai. i am a beach person, and marina beach seems to be rocking.

i am thinking of buying a surfboard there. are the waves good?

i am not an excellent surfer, Haven done it before, but i would love to learn. will i stand out with the surfboard and all?

Anonymous said...

Good words.