Sunday, December 9, 2007

I have been tagged by Shalini - My New Year resolutions

My New Year resolutions

I have not made New Year resolutions for a long period now. I think I stopped making then because I can’t remember them, let alone achieve them.

Any way this time I am going to post it here and then try my very best to achieve them as soon as I can in 2008

  1. Get my six packs in my abdominals. I have been working hard in the gym but I still can’t get my abdominals toned. It is still a continent; I need to split them to 6 islands.
  2. Go to India and make a significant difference in a orphan child’s life. Maybe volunteer in a orphanage. Not monetary contributions but to do something else. I am a sinner I need lots a good karma!
  3. Spend more time with my family. I have spent 10 months out of 2007 away from my family in Australia. Although I might spent much of 2008 in India I plan to spend some quality time with them first.
  4. Get my driving license. Although I have a military driving license, it does not allow me to drive civilian cars. I will have to get it soon. (May be I could take it first in India.)
  5. Save money (copied this from Shalini), it’s a good habit and the money could help me someday.

This is all that I could think off, at the moment. More will be added, hopefully none deleted.

2 comments:

amna said...

shalini has tagged me too for the same one. hoping to post soon. thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Nice resolutions..Thanks for taking it up. Hope you enjoyed doing it :)