Monday, February 11, 2008

Love and Hate

Thanks Shalini for tagging me once again. Although I this is a simple question it has took me along time to think about the answers

I love:

- My pet discus (which died, sadly after 2 years)

- Tiramisu cake

- Diving

- Watching tv

- Watching Manchester united play

- Making my mother mad

- Playing with babies

- Dark chocolates

- Waking up to find that is raining outside and I have plenty of sleep time left.

- Getting a call from a friend, who wants to “just talk”.

- Cooking for friends and family

and many many more....

I hate:

- The teams that score first against Manchester united.

- My dad when he gives instructions (he kinda dictates like Hitler)

- When someone brings food into my room (I don like bits and pieces of food lying around)

- When my mom asks me to clean my room

- Shopping with a female company (ask me to run a marathon, I would gladly do it but not shopping)

I tag who ever has read this post!

1 comment:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Hey! that was an interesting read :)