Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What should i do?

I hate making decisions in my life. How I wish everything would have been laid out for me?

As many of my readers would have known, I have just graduated from my bachelor degree from Australia and I am back in Singapore. It has been about 2 weeks, my fellow classmates and housemates are in full force job hunting. For me I just haven got the grove yet.

I used to work for a networking firm before I went to peruse my degree; I know for sure I can join back there for a higher position. But work there is hectic but challenging. I still have friends there who are tempting me to join with all their new projects.
I also have offers from my working friends to join their company and be part of their team, 2 in total.
I now have 3 job offers.
But the problem is not about where to work. It is weather or not I would like to start working right now.
I had planed to go to India (Chennai/ Hyderabad / Bangalore) to peruse my CCNP (Cisco certified network professional) certification. I could also do it in Singapore, but I want something different, like a challenge. Reading a lot from my bogging friends, the temptations are high.

So do I go to India or shall I stay and start working?

Ps god: can I take a peek at my fate please?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. dont stress yurself la.. If u really dont want to work now than dont work first la go study wat u want to study first... Who knows u will get a better job later.. As long you like wat u r doing than u r in the rite path la..Hehe.. so jia you.. gd luck in yur decision..:)

Vasanthan said...

thanks for the words of encouragement Yoges. i still owe you that Heros DVD. i keep forgetting.

Solitaire said...

hey did you grow up in singapore?

Vasanthan said...

@Solitaire : i was born and grew up in Singapore. my father is Indian (currently singapore citizen) and my mother is born singaporean.

i used to visit my village in India when i was younger, thats all the memory i have about India.

i love INDIA because of its beauty.

Solitaire said...

Then i would say stay in Singapore. Do not go to India. Living there will be hard if you have not lived there.

Vasanthan said...

@solitaire:thanks for your advice i will consider it. it is for just 2 months anyway.
you are originally from India?

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

all d best for ur future ventures!
india rocks!

my life.... said...

i echo Yoges's words... If u want to continue yr studies, just go ahead and complete yr education... Likewise, if u plan to venture into the working world, then u can start working... let me tell u this... Studying is 1000 times better than working... Working world is so stressful... I missed my school days

Vasanthan said...

@gunj: i hope to rock along with india!

@my life: i agree with you, that studying is a lot better then working. i am missing school already.