Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Five Links!

i was tagged by shalini long time ago, and sorry for the delay. i have now moved back to singapore from a 1 year stay in Brisbane.And my links as follows

1. iGoogle
This is my homepage. I have wigets such as news feeds, Gmail preview and jokes in the page where I can be updated of breaking news.

2. Facebook / Friendster
I keep in touch with my friends and fool around with my the applications in and games. When I am bored I can spend hours in this sites.

3. Queensland University of Technology (
My Uni Website )

4. Soccernet
I keep in touch with football news from this ESPN site. It also has a live score section where I can check the scores of the games I missed.

5.
Networking-Forum
i read about the networking problems that others face and occationaly post my suggestions and learning from others experiences.

i tag Simha

4 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Thanks for taking up the tag. Was interesting to know your favourite links, you have again been tagged by me for 2 new meme s. Check my blog for details :) Good to know your back in S'pore. Have fun.. I miss Singapore:(

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

nice tag. :)

Vasanthan said...

@shalini: thanks for tagging me Shalini.


@preetilata: thanks for visiting!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

neat tag :)