Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dasavatharam!

This is not a spoiler and if you had not watched the movie you can still go ahead and read. It is my trailer about the movie.
The movie lived up to all the hype it created. The performance exceeded the expectations. I now know why Kamal uses KS Ravikumar to direct the movies that he has attempted something special eg. avai Shanmugi. The screen play was more than perfect and I enjoyed the camera angles that were used. I would say it was the kind even Steven Spielberg would have been proud of.
All actors in the movie did their roles with no over-acting everything was perfect.
The graphics effects were the kind would expect in a Hollywood film.
And the universal hero Kamal gave an Oscar deserving performance. I have no other words to express his performance, simply the greatest actor in the Indian movie industry.
My rating for the movie: 11/10

7 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

That sounds great!! Have been waiting to catch up with it. Either the timings don suit or I don get the tickets *sigh*

Vasanthan said...

@ Shalini Gowrisankar : i bought tickets online on satyam's website and went for the movie.
if you want i can get tickets for u. i don't mind watching it again. just let me know how many tickets u need.

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

i still dnt knw if i wanna watch d movie but i cant read a post about it just in case i might want to!

Vasanthan said...

@gunj : Just watch it!!!

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Unbiased review :) Yet 2 watch the movie..will do it soon! :D

Vasanthan said...

@ Ponnarasi Kothandaraman : I am sure you will watch it and you will love it.

ADAM GOD said...

ok..ok..ok...!you are a kamal fan. I've seen the film. I too like it. but your critism is little bit of too much.