Monday, June 30, 2008

Readers i need your help

Singaporeans readers gather and vote for my friend for Best Designed blog. This is a very close friend of mine and I am doing my best to get him to win this.

Bryan’s Angels http://bryansangels.ohitsuji.com/

This is my friend’s blog and it has been nominated for best design. His blog is about his 2 pet parrots which he teaches tricks and the videos of those tricks are updated in this blog

Please vote for him here : http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/finalists/?blogCat=design

But sadly the voting is only for Singaporeans as it will require your IC number (identification card number). But in any case please visit Bryan’s blog.

One interesting fact I have learned this competition site is that there are 7 bloggers for every 10 internet users in Singapore.

PS: I am not doing for the treat he promised if he wins. But because voters also stand to win travel packages to Bangkok, Vietnam and luxurious resort accommodation package in Puket. it is a win- win so please vote

2 comments:

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

hey...i shall vote fo him:)

Vasanthan said...

@gunj:thanks gunj but sadly voters have to be Singaporean. thanks for visiting his site.