Saturday, August 23, 2008

i changed my template

I have changed my log template. It was not pre-planed, I just happen to fiddle with the template function and I lost my blog roll and the awards I got form my blogging friends.
Instead of just reverting back to the old template I have decided to change it. I didn’t make this new template though, cos I and designing are planets apart. I got my template from this site http://www.bloggerbuster.com. All credits to them.

I would also like to congratulate Bryan and his pet parakeet Kiki for winning the bronze medal in the “Best parrot trick” competition. I have been following up with the progress of kiki for a long time since he started keeping a parrot. I am glad his and Kiki’s efforts have been rewarded. Watch kiki in action @ Bryan’s Angels.

4 comments:

Lena said...

i love the new template! really a lovely one :)

Vasanthan said...

@ lena: thanks alot . i am glad you like it.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

This looks lovely.May be I should check out a few for my blogs :)

Vasanthan said...

@shalini: yeah try some.