Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kiki please come back.



It was just a post before that I was congratulating Kiki (my friend Bryan’s pet parrot) for winning the third price in parrot trick competition. And I am very shocked to know that Kiki is now lost. Due to carelessness Kiki flew out of my friend’s 10th story flat. She would not have died in the fell cos she knows how to fly, but due to her clipped flight feathers she would not be able to fly high. It has been a week since she was lost. She does not know how to find food nor identify its predators. I keep my fingers crossed that she is no dead and pray that Kiki would be fine.
If you guys happen to follow up on all the tricks that Kiki has mastered you can feel how much effort and dedication Bryan must have put on his pet, and how dear, Kiki must be to him. No words can comprehend his lost and I can’t find the words to console him.
I felt similar sadness when my pet oriental red Discus died after 2 years being with me. But to me my fish never spoke no responded to my commands. I am sure many of my readers must have pets which they are very attached to, if you do please post your comments.

3 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

That's sad to know. I jus' hope Bryan fomds kiki back.

Vasanthan said...

@shalini: Many thanks for your wish. although its a fat hope. lets just hope.

Arvind Gawade said...

I am no pet lover, but I do care about animals too. They're also after all God's creations. We hope that wherever Kiki is she's safe and sound.