Monday, January 14, 2008

New year resolutions , and their progress

Although I have already been tagged earlier by Shalini on New Year resolutions. Pooranasi have tagged me again. And I would like to use this opportunity to define and describe the steps taken so far to achieve the goals.
1.) Get my six packs in my abdominals.
To get the toned abdominals I have to watch my diet and not too much calories. To reduce my calorie I have taken the first step
Diet  when I fill my drinks in subway I would fill half the cup with diet coke and the rest with normal coke. That is 50% less sugar!

click me for six pack abs

and also following the instructions in the link above.

2.) Go to India and make a significant difference in an orphan child’s life.
When I come to Chennai in May 2008 I would visit one of the orphanages. Seriously as long as there is one alive human there are no orphans, we should all work towards closing them down and encouraging adoption. The first thing I would ask my future wife is if she would approve adoption.

3.) Spend more time with my family.
My youngest brother will be taking is Cambridge O’ level examinations in 2008. I have planned to be his tuition teacher and a study mentor to him constantly keeping tabs on his progress.

4.) Get my driving license.
My cousin in India promised me that he will buy one for me!

5.) Save money -> it’s very complicated! I have the burning desire on using my money in a good restaurant. At least one month I would be eating in a posh restaurant.

No comments: