Monday, January 7, 2008

Songs for my readers!

i will constantly play songs that i like. some of them are my all time favorite. if u don like a song you can select the skip button to switch to the next song. Readers can also comment on their all time favorite song. if somehow just hate the song being played ,you can also tell me if a song in the list just irritates you, i will remove it from the list.

Currently playing:
Aahaa -Mudhan Mudhalil,
Thaalam -Kalai Maane,
Guru - Tere Bina,
Aaja Nachle - Aaja Nachle,
Azhagiya Tamil Magan - Valayapatti

2 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

That's a nice idea.. Most of the songs you have put are my favourites as well, so I'm enjoying it :)

I'm back from my trip .Check out my blog to read my experiences :)

Vasanthan said...

@shalini : thanks!
i am happy that your trip was a safe one. i hope to see you in Singapore again.